Remediant SecureONE (JITA)
- 1 minute to read
Remediant SecureONE is a Just-In-Time Privileged Access Management (JITA) solution that enables control and insight over the distribution, usage, and protection of privileged access across enterprise environments.
- MSSQL Server (required) - The DNS / IP Address of the Microsoft SQL Server your Remediant SecureONE instance is using.
- Port (optional, default: 1433).
- Database (required) - The name of the database inside the SQL Server.
- Username (required) - A user name that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets.
- Password (required) - The user's password. The password must not include ";".
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
- SQL pagination (required, default: 1000) - Set the number of results per page received for a given SQL query, to gain better control on the performance of all connections of for this adapter.
- Exclude stale devices (required, default: True)
- If enabled, all connections for this adapter will not fetch stale devices from Remediant SecureONE.
- If disabled, all connections for this adapter will fetch also stale devices from Remediant SecureONE.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
The value supplied in Username must have read access to devices.
- The best practice is to create a dedicated SQL local user for Axonius usage. For details, see Creating a Local Read-Only User for Microsoft SQL Server.
- If you are using a domain user, specify the domain and the user name in the following format: domain\username.
- "Login failed" - If you are using a domain user, in the User Name field, specify the domain and the user name in the following format: domain\username.