- 1 Minute To Read
Medigate is a medical device security platform that protects connected medical devices on health care provider networks, allowing inventory management and facilitating detection and prevention capabilities.
The Medigate adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Medigate Domain – The hostname of the Medigate server.
- User Name and Password – The user name and password for the user used in the connection.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes