Qualys Cloud Platform
- 1 minute to read
Qualys Cloud Platform monitors customers' global security and compliance posture using sensors. This adapter connects to the Qualys Cloud Platform service to import information about devices and vulnerabilities.
The Qualys adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Qualys Scanner Domain – The hostname of the Qualys API (e.g., qualysapi.apps.qualys.com)
- User Name and Password - The username and password for an account that has read access to the API. To enable user access to the API:
From Qualys, click the user button next to the Logout -> User Profile.
The Edit User screen opens. Click User Role -> select the API checkbox to enable API Access.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes