Sophos Endpoint Protection
- 1 minute to read
Sophos Endpoint Protection helps secure workstations by adding prevention, detection, and response technology on top of the operating system.
The Sophos Endpoint Protection adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Sophos API Domain - The API access URL Address given by the Sophos domain
- X-API-Key - To connect to the Sophos adapter, we have to create an access token.
- Authorization – authorization parameter attached to the token (default – Basic)
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
Creating an access token on Sophos console:
- Log in to the Sophos Central Admin, click Global Settings > API Token Management.
- Click Add Token, select a Token Name and click Save. The API Token Summary for this token will be displayed.
- Fill all required fields in the adapter configuration, click save and the Sophos Endpoint Protection adapter is configured.