- 29 Jun 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 29 Jun 2022
- 1 Minute to read
NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Host Name or IP Address (required) - The hostname or IP address of the NetApp server.
- User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Fetch disks (required, default: False) - Select this option to fetch information about the physical storage disks.
- To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
From version 4.6 Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters
- Async chunks in parallel (required, default: 50) - Specify the number of parallel requests all connections for this adapter will send to the NetApp server in parallel at any given point.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the ONTAP REST API
Use an admin username and use the Cluster management IP address.
This adapter has only been tested with the versions marked as supported, but may work with other versions. Please contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed and it is not functioning as expected.
|ONTAP 9.6, 9.7