IBM MaaS360 with Watson
- 1 minute to read
IBM MaaS360 with Watson is a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) platform covering endpoints, end-users, apps, content, and data. It also gives visibility and control to manage mobile devices running iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows.
The IBM MaaS360 with Watson adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- IBM MaaS360 Domain – Your IBM MaaS360 domain.
- User Name and Password - Provide the user name and password for an admin user.
- Billing Id - This ID is also referred to as the Account ID. This ID is located in the MaaS360 management console at Setup > Deployment Settings.
- Application Id, Application Version, Platform Id, Application Access Key - Contact IBM Support and mention that you would like to use the Axonius application in the IBM X-Force Exchange portal and request these values.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes