- 04 May 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Check Point Infinity
- Updated on 04 May 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Check Point Infinity protects against cyber threats across networks, endpoint, cloud and mobile devices. This adapter supports the entire Infinity platform, including Check Point firewalls.
In Checkpoint Infinity Management API>Access Settings, Accept API calls must be set to All IP adresses that can be used for GUI clients, or to All IP Addresses, in order for Axonius to be able to fetch data.
- CheckpointR80 Host URL - The hostname of the Check Point Infinity server
- User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has Read-only permissions to fetch assets.
- CheckPoint Domain (optional) - An optional domain to connect within the Check Point Infinity server.
- API Version (default: v1.5 or earlier) - Select the API Version to use, either v1.5 or earlier, or v1.6 and later. Refer to Check Point Management API Reference
- Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
From Version 4.6, Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Calculate Last Seen from creation/modification date (optional) - Select whether to calculate Last Seen based on the Last Modified Date or Creation Date.
- Compare devices to "Unused Objects" database (optional) - When selected, assets that match a record in the Unused Objects database by their UID receive a new Detected as Unused Object field set to Yes in the Query Wizard; assets that don't match any such records are set to No in the Query Wizard.
- Exclude devices that match "Unused Objects" (optional) - When selected, regardless of the Compare devices to "Unused Objects" database parameter, assets that match a record in the Unused Objects database are excluded from the fetch, and aren't added to Axonius.
- Create Devices from Smart Mgmt logs (optional) - Select to create devices from Smart Management API logs.
- Extended NAT Handling for device enrichment - Select this option to match host objects against the NAT rulebase to anticipate additional IP addresses for those objects.
- Internal CIDR blocks *(optional, default: 10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12, 192.168.0.0/16) - Enter the internal CIDR blocks that you want to fetch from.
- Log search timeframe (optional, default: last-hour) - Filter search results of logs by the specified timeframe. The Smart Management log API can return a maximum of 1 million records.
- Log search criteria (optional, default: blade:"Firewall") - Filter search results of logs by specific types of devices and products.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Creating a read-only user for Check Point Infinity
Creating a read-only user varies between different versions of Check Point Infinity and instructions for doing so can be found in the Check Point user manual. As a general reference, the following guide can be used to create read-only administrators.