- 1 minute to read
Check Point Infinity protects against cyber threats across networks, endpoint, cloud and mobile devices.
The following parameters are required for Checkpoint Infinity:
- Host URL - The hostname of the Checkpoint Infinity server
- Username - The username of a read-only user
- Password - The password of a read-only user
- CheckPoint Domain - An optional domain to connect to, within the Checkpoint Infinity server
- Verify SSL - if selected, will verify the ssl certificate of the server
- HTTPS Proxy - an optional HTTPS proxy
Creating a read-only user for Checkpoint Infinity
Creating a read-only user varies between different versions of CheckPoint Infinity and instructions for doing so can be found in the Check Point user manual. As a general reference, The following guide can be used to create read-only administrators.