Check Point Infinity
- 1 Minute To Read
Check Point Infinity protects against cyber threats across networks, endpoint, cloud and mobile devices. This adapter supports the entire Infinity platform, including Check Point firewalls.
The following parameters are required for Check Point Infinity:
- Host URL - The hostname of the Check Point Infinity server
- Username - The username of a read-only user
- Password - The password of a read-only user
- Check Point Domain - An optional domain to connect to, within the Check Point Infinity server
- Verify SSL - if selected, will verify the ssl certificate of the server
- HTTPS Proxy - an optional HTTPS proxy
Creating a read-only user for Check Point Infinity
Creating a read-only user varies between different versions of Check Point Infinity and instructions for doing so can be found in the Check Point user manual. As a general reference, The following guide can be used to create read-only administrators.