Check Point Infinity
- 1 minute to read
Check Point Infinity protects against cyber threats across networks, endpoint, cloud and mobile devices.
The following parameters are required for Check Point Infinity:
- Host URL - The hostname of the Check Point Infinity server
- Username - The username of a read-only user
- Password - The password of a read-only user
- Check Point Domain - An optional domain to connect to, within the Check Point Infinity server
- Verify SSL - if selected, will verify the ssl certificate of the server
- HTTPS Proxy - an optional HTTPS proxy
Creating a read-only user for Check Point Infinity
Creating a read-only user varies between different versions of Check Point Infinity and instructions for doing so can be found in the Check Point user manual. As a general reference, The following guide can be used to create read-only administrators.