- 22 May 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
- Updated on 22 May 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
The default dashboard in Axonius consists of the following charts:
These charts address some of the most common and basic questions regarding asset management:
- How many devices do I have?
- How many users do I have in my network?
The Device Discovery chart lists the number of devices seen by each connected adapter, separately for each adapter, sorted by the highest to the lowest number of devices, displaying the top 20 adapters by default.
This charts answers the question: How many devices do I have?
The chart displays the following information:
- Each record displays the adapter logo (hover to view the adapter full name) and two values:
- Number without parentheses - The number of assets fetched from all adapter connections for this adapter.
- The number of assets fetched from all adapter connections for this adapter, including assets fetched from different components/modules of this adapter, outdated or duplicated assets.
If you hover over the adapter logo, the number of assets fetched from all adapter connections for this adapter is displayed along with its percentage out of the Total Devices Seen.
- If there are more than 20 connected device adapters, use the pagination buttons to view all connected adapters.
- Total Devices Seen - The sum of all devices reported by each adapter.
- Number without parentheses - The number of adapter-unique assets fetched from all adapter connections.
- Number with parentheses - The number of assets fetched from all adapter connections of all adapters, including assets fetched from different components/modules of all adapters, outdated or duplicated assets.
- Total Unique Devices - The number of total unique devices after Axonius device correlation.
To view all devices per specific adapter, click it. The Devices page opens, filtered to results of that adapter.
The Device Discovery chart is fixed and cannot be edited or deleted.
The User Discovery chart, similar to the Device Discovery chart, lists the number of users seen by each adapter connected (top 10 adapters) , the total and unique number of users after correlation.
If there are more than 10 connected user adapters, use the pagination buttons to view all the connected adapters.
This answers the question: How many users do I have?
The chart displays the same information as in the Device Discovery.
To view all users per specific adapter, click it. The Users page opens, filtered to results of that adapter.
The User Discovery chart is fixed and cannot be edited or deleted.
Adapter Connections Status
The Adapter Connections Status chart provides the following information:
- The status of all the adapter connections:
- Number of connections with errors
- Number of adapter connections successfully connected
- Number of inactive adapter connections
- The number of configured adapters
- The number of adapters with errors
The System Lifecycle chart displays the progress of the discovery cycle and the current phase in the cycle.
If there is no cycle in progress, the panels will show 'Stable', which means that Axonius has finished collecting and correlating data.
During a discovery cycle, in the Fetch Devices and in the Fetch Scanners discovery phases, hover over the chart to display the fetch status for each adapter that is pending.
The System Lifecycle chart also displays information regarding:
- The number of hours until the next automatic discovery cycle starts
- The last discovery cycle's start and end timestamps
- Whether the cycle was automatic or if was manually initiated by a user.
For more details, see Discovery Cycle.