Trend Micro Apex One (OfficeScan)
- 1 minute to read
The Trend Micro Apex One (formerly OfficeScan) adapter is an endpoint security solution protecting against malware, scripts, injection, ransomware, memory and browser attacks, and exploits.
You first need to use the Automation API Access Settings screen in Trend Micro Control Manager to allow Axonius to consume Control Manager Automation APIs. For details, see Trend Micro Online Help Center.
The Trend Micro Apex One adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Domain - use your Trend Micro Apex One domain
- Application Id - the application unique Identifier assigned for Axonius to consume Trend Micro Control Manager Automation APIs.
- API Key - the request signature key assigned for Axonius to consume Trend Micro Control Manager Automation APIs.
- Verify SSL - choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - enter details if the connection to the API requires a proxy.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes