Have I Been Pwned
- 1 minute to read
Have I Been Pwned is a website to check if email accounts have been compromised in a data breach.
The Enrich User Data by Have I Been Pwned (HIBP) adapter uses HIBP API to provide information on breaches, pastes and pwned password identified by 'Have I Been Pwned' (HIBP) website for a give email account.
The Have I Been Pwned adapter connection requires the following values:
- API Key - Use the API key you have purchased from 'Have I Been Pwned'.
- Account Email - Specify a specific email account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) or an email domain (e.g. @axonius.com).
- Verify SSL - Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes