Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS)
- 1 Minute To Read
Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS) is a solution to help identify security gaps and vulnerabilities and automate compliance assessments for over 100 regulations, mandates, and best practice frameworks including GDPR, HIPAA, NIST, PCI and SWIFT. Symantec CCS discovers and inventories all networks and assets including managed and unmanaged devices allowing for assets to be profiled and ranked for risk potential.
The Symantec CCS adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Symantec CCS Domain – The hostname or IP address of the Symantec CCS server.
- User Name and Password - The user name and password for a read-only user with 'Assets Viewer' role.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes