- 1 minute to read
Zabbix is an open source monitoring software tool for networks, servers, virtual machines and cloud services.
The Zabbix adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Zabbix Domain – The hostname or IP address of the Zabbix server.
- Default Zabbix Url Path - The URL path where 'api_jsonrpc.php' is located.
- User Name and Password - The user name and password for a read-only user. For more details on creatining users in Zabbix, see Zabbix documentation - Users and user groups.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?