- 1 minute to read
Kaseya VSA is a remote monitoring and management solution for remote control, discovery, patch management, and monitoring.
The Kaseya VSA adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Kaseya Domain – The hostname of the Kaseya server.
- User Name and Password – The user name and password for the user used in the connection. The user and password must be for a Kaseya VSA admin.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
Was this article helpful?