Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security
- 1 Minute To Read
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security uses machine learning and heuristics to protect against malware, phishing, ransomware, exploits and zero-days.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Bitdefender Domain (required) - The hostname of the API server. Use: https://cloud.gravityzone.bitdefender.com
- Access URL Base Path (required, default: api) - Access URL base path.
- API Key (required) - An API Key associated with a user account that has permissions to fetch assets. For details, see Generating an API Key
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Bitdefender Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Bitdefender Domain will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If the SSL certificate can not be validated against the CA database inside of Axonius, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Bitdefender Domain will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in Bitdefender Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the value supplied in Bitdefender Domain.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the value supplied in Bitdefender Domain.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Generating an API Key
To generate API keys in Bitdefender, follow the steps below.
Login to a Bitdefender Control Center account with full administrator privileges.
In the upper-right corner of the console, click the username and select My Account.
Navigate to the Control Center API section and click the Add button.
The Bitdefender Adapter in Axonius requires the Network API to be enabled.
Click Save to generate a key for the selected API.