NetBrain Integrated Edition
- 1 minute to read
NetBrain Integrated Edition is an adaptive automation integrated with existing NMS tools and IT workflows to automate documentation, troubleshooting, network change, and defense.
- NetBrain Domain (required) - The hostname of the NetBrain server.
- External Authentication ID - This parameter is only required for an external user through LDAP/AD or TACACS and the value must match with the name of external authentication which the user created with an admin role in system management under "User Account" section.
- NetBrain Domain ID - The domain identifier for this connection.
- NetBrain Tenant ID - The tenant identifier for this connection.
- User Name and Password (required) - The user name and password for an account that has read access to the API.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in NetBrain Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to NetBrain Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- Choose Instance (required, default: 'Master') - The Axonius node to use when connecting to Guardium Domain. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
See the NetBrain Docs.
Was this article helpful?