Carbon Black CB Defense
- 1 minute to read
Carbon Black CB Defense includes antivirus and EDR in a cloud-delivered platform to stop malware, non-malware attacks, and ransomware.
This adapter works with some of Carbon Black's other Predictive Security Cloud offerings, including ThreatHunter and LiveOps.
The Carbon Black CB Defense adapter connection requires the following values:
- Carbon Black CB Defense Domain - Use your Carbon Black CB Defense domain.
- API Key and Connector ID- Use the API token and the Connector ID you have generated from the Connectors page of the Carbon Black CB Defense console.
For details on generating the API token and the Connector ID, see the CB Defense API authentication reference.
- Verify SSL - Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?