FireEye Endpoint Security (formerly HX)
- 1 Minute To Read
FireEye Endpoint Security (formerly HX) detects and protects against unknown endpoint threats and exploits with integrated threat intelligence.
The FireEye Endpoint Security adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- FireEye Endpoint Security Domain - The hostname or IP Address of the FireEye Endpoint Security management server.
- Port (optional)
- User Name and Password - To submit API requests to FireEye Endpoint Security from Axonius, you need a valid user account on FireEye Endpoint Security associated with the api_admin or api_analyst role.
For more details on the user roles, see "HX Series REST API Guide".
- Verify SSL – Choose whethr to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Enter details if the connection to the API requires a proxy.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes