- 10 Dec 2023
- 1 Minute to read
F5 BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- Updated on 10 Dec 2023
- 1 Minute to read
F5 BIG-IQ Centralized Management provides centralized management, licensing, monitoring, and analytics for BIG-IP infrastructure.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
Host Name or IP Address (required) - The hostname or IP address of the BIG-IQ server.
User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
Login Provider Name - The name of the login provider. In some scenarios, this field may be required.
- Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS Proxy User Name (optional) - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password (optional) - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Fetch Pool Members (optional, default: unchecked) - Select this option to fetch the pool members of virtual IPs.
- Fetch Big IP devices - Select this option to fetch all the all the BIG IPs devices currently connected to BIG IQ Virtual Servers, enriching the BIG IQ Device itself.
- API version to use - Enter the F5 API version to use. The adapter will then add the version to the requests to inform the F5 server which API version to use to retrieve results.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the BIG-IQ 6.0.1 API.
The value supplied in User Name must have the following roles:
- Local Traffic
- Network Editor or Network Manager