Skybox Firewall Assurance
- 1 minute to read
Skybox Firewall Assurance provides automation of firewall management tasks across different firewall vendors and complex rulesets.
The Skybox Firewall Assurance adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Skybox Domain – The hostname of your Skybox server.
- User Name and Password - The user name and password for the connection.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?