- 1 minute to read
Signal Sciences is a web protection platform that Protects on-premise, multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud apps, within containers and serverless functions.
The Signal Sciences adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Signal Sciences Domain – Your Signal Sciences domain.
- Email and Password - Provide the email and password for a read-only API user. For more details on creating an API user, see Signal Sciences Developer Guide - Using Our API.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?