- 1 minute to read
CA Spectrum is a services and network infrastructure management system that enables the modeling of LAN, WAN, wired, wireless, physical, and virtual networks.
The CA Spectrum adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- CA Spectrum Domain – The hostname of the CA Spectrum server.
- User Name and Password – The user name and password for the user used in the connection.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?