- 1 minute to read
PKWARE’s data protection platform finds, classifies, and protects sensitive data, allowing security managers to define data protection policies and monitor activity across the organization.
The PKWARE adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- PKWARE Domain – The hostname of the PKWARE server.
- API Token – Specify the API token you have generated.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.