- 1 minute to read
Cisco Stealthwatch is an agentless malware detection solution that provides visibility and network traffic security analytics across the extended network, including endpoints, branch, data center, and cloud.
To use the API, HTTPS communication is required between Axonius and the Cisco SMC server.
The Cisco Stealthwatch adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Cisco SMC Hostname - IP or Hostname of your Cisco SMC.
- Tenant identifier - Enter the Tenant ID. Tenant ID is the suffix of domain_[TENANT_ID] that can be found by executing the following command on the Cisco SMC server:
ls -lsa /lancope/var/smc/config/
- User Name - The user name of a read-only user. The user should have access to Cisco Stealthwatch SMC (Management Center) with permissions to view exporters.
- Password - The password of a read-only user.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.