IBM Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager (TADDM)
- 1 minute to read
IBM Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager (TADDM) is a configuration management tool that helps IT operations personnel ensure and improve application availability in application environments.
The IBM Tivoli TADDM adapter fetches information about users through a REST API.
The IBM Tivoli TADDM connection requires the following parameters:
- Host Address- The server address of Tivoli
- Username & Password – A read-only user
- Verify SSL – Whether or not verifying the SSL certificate of the server.
Below are the steps to create a read-only user through the IBM Tivoli TADDM portal
- Sign in as an administrator to the data management portal of IBM Tivoli TADDM, then go to Administration -> Roles.
- Click "Create Role", and select the "Read" permissions
- Go to Administration -> Users. Click "Create User". Create a new user and select the role you just created. Select “DefaultAccessCollection”.
- You can now use this user to connect the adapter.