- 24 Mar 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 24 Mar 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Illusive Networks deceives cyber attackers by planting false information about a given network's resources.
The Illusive Networks adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Illusive Domain – The hostname of the Illusive Networks server.
- API Key – The API key obtained from the Illusive Management Server. For more details, see the section below.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
Generating API Key for Illusive REST API Request
To obtain an API key for the Illusive REST API Request:
- Navigate to Settings > General , API keys pane.
- Enter values in the following fields:
- Description - Specify description of key.
- Permissions - Select the following permissions:
- All Permissions
- Create Event Read
- Monitoring Data
- Restrict Source IP (optional) - Limit the API key to be used only from the specified source IP address.
- Click +Add. The API Key is created and added to the list of keys shown.
- Copy the header containing the key to a text file and save it securely.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters
Machine execution status include list (required, default: SUCCESS_RESPONSE, FAILURE_CONNECTION, FAILURE_EXECUTION, SUCCESS_EXECUTION, FAILURE_RESPONSE) - Specify which types of machine execution status to include in the fetch.
Use only SUCCESS_RESPONSE responses for last seen (optional, default: false) - Select whether to include only successful pushes to populate the Last Seen field in Axonius.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.