- 1 Minute To Read
Illusive Networks deceives cyber attackers by planting false information about a given network's resources.
Axonius uses the Illusive REST API. For details, see the Illusive REST API Guide.
The Illusive Networks adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Illusive Domain – The hostname of the Illusive Networks server.
- API Key – The API key obtained from the Illusive Management Server. For more details, see the section below.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
Generating API Key for Illusive REST API Request
To obtain an API key for Illusive REST API Request:
- Navigate to Settings > General , API keys pane.
- Enter values in the following fields:
- Description - Specify description of key.
- Permissions - Select the following permissions:
- All Permissions
- Create Event Read
- Monitoring Data
- Restrict Source IP (optional) - Limit the API key to be used only from the specified source IP address.
- Click +Add. The API Key is created and added to the list of keys shown.
- Copy the header containing the key to a text file and save it securely.
The key is valid for one year to access the REST API on the specific Management Server only.
Was This Article Helpful?