- 1 Minute To Read
Guardicore is a data center and cloud security company that protects the organization’s core assets.
The Guardicore adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Guardicore Domain – The hostname of the Guardicore server.
- User Name and Password – The username and password for the user used in the connection.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes