Rapid7 Nexpose Warehouse
- 1 Minute To Read
Rapid7 Nexpose Warehouse fetches device information directly from an external data warehouse.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- PostgreSQL Server (required) - The hostname of the Rapid7 Nexpose PostgreSQL server.
- Port (required, default: 5432) - The port used for the connection.
- Database (required) - The name of the database.
- User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
- Do not fetch devices with no MAC address and no hostname (required, default: False) - Select whether to exclude fetching devices without MAC address and without hostname.
- If enabled, Axonius will only fetch devices having MAC address or hostname.
- If disabled, Axonius will fetch devices even if those do not have MAC address and no hostname.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Was This Article Helpful?