- 19 Apr 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Rapid7 Nexpose Warehouse
- Updated on 19 Apr 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Rapid7 Nexpose Warehouse fetches device information directly from an external data warehouse.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- PostgreSQL Server (required) - The hostname of the Rapid7 Nexpose PostgreSQL server.
- Port (required, default: 5432) - The port used for the connection.
- Database (required) - The name of the database.
- User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
- Do not fetch devices with no MAC address and no hostname - Select whether to exclude fetching devices without MAC address and without hostname.
- If enabled, Axonius will only fetch devices having MAC address or hostname.
- If disabled, Axonius will fetch devices even if those do not have MAC address and no hostname.
- To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Use psycopg2 (optional) - Select whether to use Psycopq 2.
- Vulnerabilities severity value include list (optional) - Enter one or more comma-separated vulnerability severity values to include in the fetch.
- Parse Rapid7 tags as fields (optional) - Select to parse Rapid7 tags as fields.
- Keep large raw fields (optional) - Select to include large raw fields in the fetch.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Make sure you perform monthly maintenance and tuning on your On-Premise Rapid7 Postgresql database as explained by Rapid7. This ensures optimzed Axonius fetch performance.
- Rapid7 Configuring maximum performance in an enterprise environment
- Rapid7 Planning for Capacity Requirements.