- 11 Oct 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Quest KACE Endpoint Systems Management Appliances
- Updated on 11 Oct 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Quest KACE Endpoint Systems Management Appliances provision, manage, secure, and service network-connected devices.
- KACE SMA Domain (required) - The hostname of the KACE Systems Management Appliance (SMA) server.
- User Name and Password (required) - The user name and password for an account that has an assigned role as Read-only administrator.
- Organization Name (optional) - The organization name. If the KACE Systems Management Appliance (SMA) appliance is configured for multiple organizations, the connection is limited to a single specified organization for the requesting user.
- If supplied, Axonius will use the specified organization name when connecting to the host defined for this connection and authenticating the API request.
- If not supplied, Axonius will use the "Default" organization name connecting to the host defined for this connection and authenticating the API request.
- Quest KACE Version (optional, default: V11) - Select which version of Quest KACE you are using.
- Verify SSL - Select to verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in KACE SMA Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Fetch drive encryption status for devices (optional) - Select to fetch the drive encryption status for all devices, when that information is available.
- Fetch machine custom inventory for devices (optional) - Select to fetch device information from the machine custom inventory.
- Fetch standard software data (default: false) - Select this option to fetch only standard software data (without additional fields). This can help reduce fetch time and avoid memory errors on the appliance.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the KACE Systems Management Appliance API.