Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
- 1 minute to read
Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) provides threat intelligence, sandboxing, and real-time malware blocking to prevent breachesץ
The Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Domain – URL of the Cisco AMP domain
- Client ID + API Key- To connect to the Cisco AMP Adapter, we will need to get the client id and API secret from the admin panel
Create an API key from the admin panel:
- Log into to the admin panel of Cisco AMP.
- Go to the Business Page from the Accounts dropdown menu.
- Click on the 'Edit' button.
- Under features, click on "Regenerate…" button beside "3rd Party API Access" to generate the client ID and secure API Key.
- Use these to connect to Cisco AMP with Axonius