- 1 Minute To Read
The HyperSQL adapter imports device information from an HyperSQL database.
- HSQL Server Host (required) - The hostname or IP address of the HyperSQL server.
- Port (required, default: 9001) - The port of the HyperSQL server.
- User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
- HSQL Server Database Name (required) - The database to connect to.
- HSQL Server Table Name (required) - The table name of the required SQL table.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Axonius uses the HyperSQL API.
This adapter has only been tested with the versions marked as supported, but may work with other versions. Please contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed and it is not functioning as expected.