Zscaler Web Security
- 1 minute to read
Zscaler Web Security, part of the Zscaler Cloud Security Platform, is a secure Internet and web gateway delivered as a service, stops malware, advanced threats, phishing, browser exploits, malicious URLs, botnets, and more.
The Zscaler Web Security adapter connection requires the following values:
- Zscalar Domain – keep as 'admin.zscalerthree.net'.
- User Name and Password - the user name and password you use to connect to Zscaler Web Security
- API Key – not required. Specify any value.
- Verify SSL - choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - You can configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes