Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM)
- 1 minute to read
Cisco Unified Communications Manager provides secure and manageable call control and session management.
The Cisco Unified Communications Manager adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Cisco UCM Domain – The hostname of the Cisco UCM server.
- User Name and Password – The username and password for the user used in the connection.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?