Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM)
- 1 Minute To Read
Cisco Unified Communications Manager provides secure and manageable call control and session management.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager only supports version 12.5
The Cisco Unified Communications Manager adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Cisco UCM Domain – The hostname of the Cisco UCM server.
- User Name and Password – The username and password for the user used in the connection.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was This Article Helpful?