Query Comparison Chart
- 1 Minute To Read
The Query Comparison chart is a multiple queries metric designed to show comparison between the number of results (amount of entities) of every query chosen.
To configure a Query Comparison chart:
- Specify a title for the dashboard chart.
- Select the chart presentation type: pie chart or bar chart.
- For each saved query you wish to include in the chart:
- Select the entity type for the metric, Devices or Users.
- From the Saved Queries drop down, select a saved query.
- If the bar chart option is selected, define the default data sort. By default, the data will be sorted by descending values.
- Click Save.
If you have created a bar chart, by default, the top 5 results are displayed. Use the paginations button to view the rest of the results.