Forcepoint Web Security Endpoint
- 1 Minute To Read
Forcepoint Web Security Endpoint enables end-users to authenticate and receive policy enforcement via the Forcepoint Web Security Cloud infrastructure.
This page describes how to connect to the Forcepoint Web Security Endpoint database. To retrieve information from Forcepoint Web Security Endpoint using a CSV File, see Forcepoint Web Security Endpoint CSV File.
- MSSQL Server (required) - The DNS / IP Address of the Microsoft SQL Server your Forcepoint Web Security instance is using.
- Port (optional, default: 1433).
- Database (required) - The name of the database inside the SQL Server.
- Username (required) - A username that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets.
- Password (required) - The user's password. The password must not include ";".
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
- SQL pagination (required, default: 1000) - Set the number of results per page received for a given SQL query, to gain better control on the performance of all connections of for this adapter.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
The value supplied in Username must have read access to devices.
- The best practice is to create a dedicated SQL local user for Axonius usage. For details, see Creating a Local Read-Only User for Microsoft SQL Server.
- If you are using a domain user, specify the domain and the user name in the following format: domain\username.
- "Login failed" - If you are using a domain user, in the User Name field, specify the domain and the user name in the following format: domain\username.