Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud
- 1 minute to read
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud unifies threat protection and device management for PC, Mac, mobile devices, and servers to protect endpoints from ransomware, zero-day threats, and other sophisticated attacks.
The Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Client Id - Enter the client ID to be used to get the token.
- Client Secret - Enter the secret key that should be shared and stored securely.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in XXX Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to XXX Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.