Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud
- 1 minute to read
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud unifies threat protection and device management for PC, Mac, mobile devices, and servers to protect endpoints from ransomware, zero-day threats, and other sophisticated attacks.
The Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud URL - Use the following URL: usea1.r3.securitycloud.symantec.com
- Domain Id - Enter your unique domain Id.
- Customer Id - Enter your unique identifier.
- Client Id - Enter the client ID to be used to get the token.
- Client Secret - Enter the secret key that should be shared and stored securely.
- Verify SSL - Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Enter details if the connection to the API requires a proxy.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes