- 1 minute to read
PacketFence is a free open source network access control (NAC) solution which provides the following features: registration, detection of abnormal network activities, proactive vulnerability scans, isolation of problematic devices, remediation through a captive portal, 802.1X, wireless integration and User-Agent / DHCP fingerprinting.
The PacketFence adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- PacketFence Domain – The hostname of the PacketFence server.
- User Name and Password – The username and password for the user used in the connection.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes