- 1 minute to read
Randori is an attack platform which combines continuous reconnaissance, real-time target analysis, and the ability to safely execute attacks on-demand to provide an attacker’s perspective.
The Randori adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Randori Domain – The hostname of the Randori server.
- API Key – Specify the API key provided from Randori support.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes