IBM Guardium Vulnerability Assessment
- 1 minute to read
IBM Guardium Vulnerability Assessment scans data infrastructures (databases, data warehouses and big data environments) to detect vulnerabilities and exposures such as missing patches, weak passwords, unauthorized changes, and misconfigured privileges and suggests remedial actions.
- Guardium Domain (required) - The hostname of the Guardium server.
- User Name and Password (required) - The user name and password for an account that has read access to the API.
- Client ID and Client Secret (required) - The Client ID and Client Secret as shown in the Guardium API.
- The client ID must be registered in Guardium and the associated client secret retrieved.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in Guardium Domain.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Guardium Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- Choose Instance (required, default: 'Master') - The Axonius node to utilize when connecting to Guardium Domain. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.