- 1 minute to read
IBM Guardium prevents leaks from databases, data warehouses, and Big Data environments. It ensures the integrity of information and automates compliance controls across heterogeneous environments.
- Guardium Domain (required) - The hostname of the Guardium server.
- User Name and Password (required) - The user name and password for an account that has read access to the API.
- Client ID and Client Secret (required) - The Client ID and Client Secret as shown in the Guardium API.
- The client ID must be registered in Guardium and the associated client secret retrieved.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in Guardium Domain.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Guardium Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.