- 24 Mar 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
CyberArk Privileged Account Security
- Updated on 24 Mar 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
CyberArk Privileged Account Security provides privileged password management, session recording, least privilege enforcement, and privileged data analytics.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- CyberArk Domain (required) - The hostname or IP address of the CyberArk IIS server.
- Authentication Method (required, default: CyberArk) - The authentication method used for the connection. The following authentication methods are supported: CyberArk, Windows, LDAP, RADIUS and SAML. Refer to APIs for details about configuring SAML authentication.
- User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets. When you choose SAML authentication this field is not required.
- SAML Response - When you use the SAML authentication method insert the SAML Response.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in CyberArk Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in CyberArk Domain will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If the SSL certificate can not be validated against the CA database inside of Axonius, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in CyberArk Domain will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in CyberArk Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the value supplied in CyberArk Domains.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the value supplied in CyberArk Domain.
- To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters
- Fetch accounts (required, default: False) - Select whether to fetch CyberArk PAS accounts.
- If enabled, all connections for this adapter will fetch CyberArk PAS accounts in addition to users information.
- If disabled, all connections for this adapter will only fetch users information.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the CyberArk REST API.
To use the SAML authentication method you need to enable the SAML IdP initiated SSO flow. Follow instructions in Configure the IdP to implement this. This returns the SAML Response.
The value supplied in User Name must have Audit users permission.
This adapter has only been tested with the versions marked as supported, but may work with other versions. Please contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed and it is not functioning as expected.
|Privileged Access Security Version v10+||Yes|