CyberArk Privileged Account Security
- 1 Minute To Read
CyberArk Privileged Account Security provides privileged password management, session recording, least privilege enforcement, and privileged data analytics.
- CyberArk Domain (required) - The hostname or IP address of the CyberArk IIS server.
- Authentication Method (required, default: CyberArk) - The authentication method used for the connection. There are 4 supported authentication methods: CyberArk, Windows, LDAP and RADIUS.
- User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in CyberArk Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in CyberArk Domain will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If the SSL certificate can not be validated against the CA database inside of Axonius, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in CyberArk Domain will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in CyberArk Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the value supplied in CyberArk Domains.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the value supplied in CyberArk Domain.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Axonius uses the CyberArk REST API.
The value supplied in User Name must have Audit users permission.
This adapter has only been tested with the versions marked as supported, but may work with other versions. Please contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed and it is not functioning as expected.
|Privileged Access Security Version v10+||Yes|