- 09 Jun 2022
- 3 Minutes to read
- Updated on 09 Jun 2022
- 3 Minutes to read
You can perform the following actions on Axonius dashboard charts:
- Edit - using the chart action menu.
- Delete - using the chart action menu.
- Export to CSV - using the chart action menu.
- Move or Copy - using the chart action menu.
- Refresh - using the chart action menu.
- Sort - sort the order of bar chart segments.
- Display Historical Data - by hovering over the chart.
- Reorder - by hovering over the chart reorder button and use drag-and-drop.
- Pie Chart Legend - by clicking the pie chart legend button.
- Resizing Dashboard Charts - Using the resize icon.
Use Edit to edit chart configuration. This action is applicable only to custom charts.
Use Delete to delete a chart and remove it from the current space. This action is applicable only to custom charts.
Export to CSV
Use Export to CSV to export the chart data to a CSV file. This action is applicable only to
- Field Segmentation charts
- Adapter Segmentation charts
- Query Timeline charts
- Matrix Data charts in table view
Move or Copy
Use Move or Copy to either copy or move a chart to a desired space. This action is applicable only to custom charts.
When selected, a Move or Copy dialog opens, which lets you select the space to which the chart will be copied or moved.
Clear the Create a copy checkbox to move the chart.
- The available sort options are:
- Sort by Value (Descending/Ascending) - Sorts by the segment size.
- Sort by Name (Descending/Ascending): Sorts by the segment title.
- You can also use the chart menu to change the default sort.
Use Refresh to refresh the chart data.
Display Historical Data
Axonius saves daily “snapshots” of all the collected data.
You can use this historical data to view any query on the Devices page, on the Users page and dashboard insights relevant to a specific day in history.
To view dashboard chart results for a specific date, click the Chart Filters button and then click the Select historical date field.
A date picker control opens, enabling you to select the desired date. By default, the latest date for which data was collected is displayed.
Notice that only dates with collected data are enabled as options for choice.
To clear the historical view and set back to latest, click Clear Filters.
Hover over the icon on the bottom of the chart, and use drag-and-drop to reorder the charts in the spaces.
Pie Chart Legend
Use the resize button to display pie chart legend. When you resize a pie chart to the 1x2 size, the legend is now displayed all the time. If you set a pie chart to only one column then the legend is not displayed in the chart in the report.
- The legend contains data labels for each of the pie chart slices.
- Each data label displays the slice label, number or results and the percentage of the slice size out of the total.
- Data labels are clickable. Clicking a data label will redirect you to the Devices or to the Users page displaying the corresponding list of assets.
Resizing Dashboard Charts
You can resize any of the dashboard chart types. The maximum size of a chart is two rows by four columns. If you set a chart to be 2x4, this means that in the report created it will fill a full page.
To resize the chart:
- Click the chart menu icon; the resize menu opens. The resize options available depend on the chart type.
- Select the chart size you want, the chart is now displayed in the new resolution.
When you resize a pie chart to the 1x2 size, the legend is now displayed all the time. If you set a pie chart to only one column then the legend is not displayed in the chart in the report.
For example you can resize a matrix table to show more values.
Once you resize a chart, it is displayed this way in reports as well. In this way reports containing charts are displayed clearly.