Send CSV to Azure Storage
- 1 Minute To Read
The Send CSV to Azure Storage action takes the saved query supplied as a trigger (or entities that have been selected in the asset table), creates a CSV file, and sends it to a specific path on Azure Storage.
To configure the Send CSV to Azure Storage action, from the Action Library, click Notify, and then click Send CSV to Azure Storage.
- SAS token (required) - SAS token associated with a user account that has the Required Permissions to create a file.
- Storage account (required) - The storage account name.
- File share and File name (required) - The file share and file name under the storage account.
- Directory path (optional, default: empty) - Specify the directory path.
- If supplied, the file will be created under the specified path.
- If not supplied, the file will be created under the file share directly.
Axonius uses the Azure Storage - Create File API.
To create a SAS token:
- Connect to your storage account.
- From the left navigation menu, select Shared access signature.
- Configure the access signature:
- Allowed services - select File.
- Allowed permissions - select: Read, Write, Create
- Click Generate SAS and connection string to generate a SAS token.
For details on creating a SAS token, see Grant limited access to Azure Storage resources using shared access signatures (SAS).