- 12 Jun 2022
- 1 Minute to read
CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager
- Updated on 12 Jun 2022
- 1 Minute to read
CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager enforces least privilege, providing credential theft protection and application control at scale.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Host Name or IP Address (required) - The hostname or IP address of the CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager server.
- Authentication Method (required) - The authentication method used for the connection. The following methods are supported for authentication: EPM, Windows or SAML.
- Application ID or IDP Token (required) - When you choose SAML you have to provide an IDP token in this field. Otherwise enter the Application ID which is a unique value to identify the "Axonius" application. This is a unique value that has not been used in CyberArk EPM.
- User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- HTTPS Proxy User Name (optional, default: empty) - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
- HTTPS Proxy Password (optional, default: empty) - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
- To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Axonius uses the CyberArk’s Web Services SDK.
The value supplied in User Name must have read access to users.
This adapter has only been tested with the versions marked as supported, but may also work with other versions. Please contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed and it is not functioning as expected.
|Version 11.0 and up||Yes|