- 24 Apr 2022
- 1 Minute to read
BlackBerry Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)
- Updated on 24 Apr 2022
- 1 Minute to read
BlackBerry Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) delivers endpoint management and policy control for devices and apps on-premise or in the cloud.
- Blackberry UEM Domain (required) - The hostname of the Blackberry UEM server.
- Tenant ID (required) - The organization’s tenant ID (previously known as SRPID), also referred to as 'tenantGuid' in web service routes.
- Ask your organization’s UEM administrator for the tenant ID of the UEM domain. The administer would have specified the tenant ID during the UEM installation process.
- The administrator can also scan the log file for the BlackBerry UEM Core component for the 'tenantID'.
- Port (required, default: 18084) - Use the default value.
- User Name and Password (required) - The user name and password for a UEM administrator account. The REST Web Services require the login information for an administrator account to enable remote administration of the UEM domain.
- User Name Domain (optional, default: empty) - The user name domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will use the specified domain when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will only user the user name and the password specified when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in Blackberry UEM Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Blackberry UEM Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters
- Fetch external data for devices (required, default: false) - Select whether to fetch external data for each device and simple user information for each device.
- Fetch IT policies (required, default: false) - Select whether to fetch user IT policies for each device.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the BlackBerry UEM Web Services API.