Secureworks Red Cloak
- 1 Minute To Read
Secureworks Red Cloak is an Endpoint Detection and Response technology that continuously monitors endpoints for signs of adversary activity.
The Secureworks Red Cloak Adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- API Zone User Name – The API Zone username for an account with read access to device data
- API Zone Password – The API Zone password for an account with read access to device data
- Verify SSL (Optional) – Choose whether to verify the SSL
- HTTPS Proxy (Optional) – Enter details if the connection to the API requires a proxy.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes