- 1 minute to read
Nutanix AHV is a hypervisor included with the Enterprise Cloud OS. AHV delivers flexible migrations, security hardening, automated data protection and disaster recovery, and analytics.
The Nutanix AHV adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Nutanix Domain – The hostname of the Nutanix AHV server.
- User Name and Password – The user name and password for an account that has read access to the API.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.