Datto RMM (Autotask Endpoint Management)
- 1 minute to read
Datto RMM (formerly Autotask Endpoint Management) is a cloud-based Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) platform that provides device auditing, real-time monitoring, and automatic patching.
The Datto RMM adapter connection requires the following values:
- Datto RMM Domain - The hostname or IP Address of the Datto RMM server.
- API Key and API Secret Key - Use the authentication token you have generated for a user that has site viewer access to Datto RMM. For more details, see Datto RMM Help - Activate the API.
- Verify SSL - choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - You can configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes