- 1 minute to read
SentinelOne is an endpoint protection solution including prevention, detection, and response.
The SentinelOne Adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- SentinelOne Domain – The hostname or IP Address of the SentinelOne management server.
- User Name and Password - The user name and password for an account that has site viewer access to the management server.
- API token (optional) – The API token is created within the My User Profile of the account with viewer access to the management servers from step 2 above.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – You can configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?