- 1 minute to read
iboss cloud is a cloud-based platform that secures user internet access in the cloud.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Whether to verify the SSL certificate offered by server. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the server will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If the SSL certificate can not be validated against the CA database inside of Axonius, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the server will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to the server.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the server.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the server.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Was this article helpful?