Report Configuration Page
- 1 minute to read
The Report Configuration page enables customers to configure the report content and scheduling.
To open the Report Configuration page, from the left navigation panel, click icon. The Reports page opens. Then add a new report, by clicking Add Report or view and edit an existing report, by clicking a specific report record in the table.
The page displays the timestamp of the last generated report in the top of the Reports page.
To define a new or updating an existing report, do the following:
- Provide a report name, which must be unique. It cannot be changed after the report is saved.
- Under Report Configuration:
- Select whether to include dashboard charts and then select which dashboard spaces to include.
- Select whether to include Saved Queries and then configure a list of selected saved queries. If you decide to schedule an email, you can also select to attach a CSV file with the entire saved query results for each of the listed saved queries.
- To schedule an email sent with the report attached, select the Email Configuration checkbox.
- Specify email subject, optional custom message, list of recipients and recipients CC.
- Select the email scheduling recurrence (daily, weekly, monthly) and the time the email will be sent (Timezone is UTC)
- Daily - Specifiy the time in which the latest generated report will be sent each day.
- Weekly - Specifiy the time and day of the week in which the latest generated report will be sent.
- Monthly- Specify the time and day of the month in which the latest generated report will be sent.
To download latest generated report, click the Download Report button. For details, see Report Content.