Red Hat Ansible Tower
- 1 minute to read
Red Hat Ansible Tower is a web console and REST API for operationalizing Ansible across teams, organizations, and the entire enterprise.
Axonius uses the Red Hat Ansible Tower API.
The Red Hat Ansible Tower adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Ansible Tower Domain – The hostname of the Red Hat Ansible Tower server.
- User Name and Password – The user name and password for an Ansible Tower user configured with a System Auditor user type. For more details on Ansible Tower users, see Ansible Tower User Guide - Users.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
Was this article helpful?